Artificial Grass Installation in Sydney
Do you often find it difficult to maintain a lush green landscape? Are you looking to transform your traditional lawn and backyard? Whatever your landscaping maintenance needs are, your search stops right here!
For more than three decades, Dr Garden has been transforming landscapes and gardens of several homeowners with the best artificial grass installation in Sydney. We are one of the trusted installers of artificial and synthetic grass among Sydney based homeowners.
Why Should I Consider a Synthetic Grass Installation in Sydney?
Synthetic grass installation in Sydney is beneficial for those who are looking for a low-maintenance material for their lawn. The synthetic grass lawn is not only indispensable for golf courses but also gardens. Artificial grass is fabricated using a similar process to those used for making carpets.
These artificial greens were manufactured in the early ’60s. Yet, it seems they have been continuously improving over the past few years. The latest technology has brought a different variety of synthetic grass - From being UV-resistant, less abrasive, to offering resemblance and texture like real grass.
Ever since 1990, our residential landscaping services in Sydney have beautifully transformed thousands of backyards by recommending homeowners to switch to faux grass. If you want a realistic and aesthetically pleasing artificial lawn, call one of your landscaping experts today!
Signs You Should Switch To Artificial Grass
Here are some of the signs you should consider an artificial grass installation in Sydney:
Slow Growing Grass
- Having a lush green lawn is every gardener's and homeowner's dream. But if your garden surface is not conducive to proper grass growth, you should consider artificial grass. Considering synthetic grass installation in Sydney will transform the overall look of your backyard. Artificial grass will look lush and luxurious on your landscape. Besides, it required lower maintenance than natural grass.
Ruined Lawn Due To Outdoor Activities
- Outdoor activities are crucial for the growth and development of your kids as well as for your furry friends. However, it often becomes a daunting task to maintain your natural lawn when you have kids and pets at home. By considering faux grass, you will never have to worry about that. Artificial grass is quite durable and can withstand any type of daily wear and tear from energetic kids and pets.
Facing Serious Allergies
- The grass is the major outdoor trigger of hay fever and allergies for allergic individuals. If hay fever spoils your summer holidays, it's time to switch to synthetic grass. Synthetic grass will help you relieve your allergies, so you can finally enjoy a lush lawn without having hay fever or any allergies.
What Are The Advantages of Using Artificial Grass for Lawn?
Maintaining your garden lawn can be a daunting task. As a result, several homeowners in Sydney are opting for installing artificial grass in their gardens.
Here are a few reasons why you should switch to a synthetic lawn:
- No more hassle of watering, mowing, and weeds
- Zero use of fertilisers and pesticides
- Child and pet-friendly
- Massive savings on lawn maintenance bills
- No stains and mud
- Boosts property value
Why Do You Need Our Professional Artificial Lawn Installation?
Anyone can consider a DIY artificial grass installation. However, keep in mind that by considering a DIY job, you will be completely responsible for the quality of the installation. Artificial grass installation depends on a variety of factors - from the size of the garden, surface covered, to the location.
At Dr Garden, we specialise in synthetic grass installation for residential properties in Sydney. We deliver the best landscape maintenance service so that you can beautify your garden and spend more quality time with your family in future.
For the best artificial lawn and irrigation installation, call us on 1300 374 273 today!
It is determined by a variety of factors, including how much foot traffic your lawn receives. Do you have any pets? Is the location sheltered or in full sun? Do you reside in a region with a lot of rain or one with a dry climate? What is the sort of soil you have? Etc. Dr. Gardens' staff will analyse all of these aspects and propose the best option for you.
The basis for your Artificial grass installation is determined by our professionals based on varying factors. For more information about our services, please call us and talk with one of our specialists who will answer all of your questions.
The typical lifespan of synthetic grass is determined by the amount of daily wear and tear as well as how it is cared for. Synthetic grass may often last up to 20-25 years. Synthetic grass is easy to care for and requires little upkeep, so taking care of it might save you money in the long term.
Our highly qualified professionals will install synthetic turf in the most effective and efficient way possible for you. We take pleasure in providing our clients with the best possible experience when installing synthetic grass. Our professionals will provide you with a free quote and advise you on the optimal installation method.